Meet The Team
We use our corporate and personal contacts to network and provide additional support and services based on your company’s needs.We outsource to qualified and vetted professionals for all other services and we cover a wide range.
AMP & Management Consultant
President & CEO, ACME Consulting (formerly ACME Financial)
32 years in the financial services business, 22 in real estate, and 10 as an independent consultant and still under the dynamic brand he created “ACME Group of Companies.
- Top 50 CEO – Atlantic Business Magazine (2016)
- Sales Manager of the Year (Coldwell Banker Hanlon) Canadian Professional Sales
National Awards & Accolades
- Best Marketing Effort of the Year – Canadian Mortgage Awards/Canadian Mortgage Professionals
- Marketer of the Year – Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (2015)
- Corporate Excellence Award – Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (2011)
And a plethora of achievements over a decade in Canadian Financial institutions and more recently has spear-headed a variety of charitable events and is a major contributor to School Lunch Association fund raising.
VP Government Relations
- Bachelor or Arts, Memorial University 1999
(Major – Political Science, Minor – Business Administration)
- Certificate in Public Administration, M.U.N. 1999 • Accredited Mortgage Professional 2013
With extensive contacts inside provincial and federal government’s, Mike can help fast track your plans by cutting through red tape and finding solutions for your business to be supported by government initiatives.
Chief Financial Officer
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 1996, M.U.N.
- Bachelor of Commerce 1992 Saint Mary’s University (Major – Accounting)
- International Baccalaureate Degree Mathematics 1988
Analytics “shmamalytics” Greg eats numbers for breakfast and can pin point operational/financial/logistical in-efficiencies in record time and provide solutions to plug the holes and produce more profit.
A Company that Makes Everything
NO UPFRONT FEES
Finding solutions for our clients is what we do and after more than 20 years of developing clients and referral sources in a multitude of industries, we are doing it again, like no one else! Management Consulting for YOU, the customer.
Working on “contingency” is our specialty as our results ensure your financial well being and ours. Every step of the way. Call for details and a free consultation.
Consultants don’t have to be expensive, but if you think hiring a professional is costly, wait until you hire an amateur.
Commercial Financing Products
• Real Estate
• Purchase/Leasing of assets
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Operating Capital – Lines of Credit/Loans • Private Lending sources
• Cost Controls
• Reducing Overhead
• Operational Effifciencies
• Tax Efficient Profit Strategies
• Retirement/Succession Planing
Real Estate Services
• New Home Construction
• Renovations/Energy Efficiency Tactics • Buy/Sell/Lease
Sales Strategies and Training Marketing and Social Media Platforms
• Wage Subsidies
Transportation & Logistics
• Heavy Trucks
• Straight Trucks
• Courier Services
• Dry and Refridgerated trailers • Cross Docking
PO Box 1931
St. John’s, NL
709 689-ACME (2263)
A division of ACME Holdings Inc.